AKRAW CHEMICAL designs programs of chemical treatment for the different necessities of the sugar industry.
- The microbiological control in mills is aimed at decreasing sucrose losses in milling . With the application of bactericides and different drug substances : Glutaraldehyde, Ditiocarabamatos, quaterary Ammonium, we control the growth of microorganisms such as Leuconostoc.
- for the process of clarification of juice , cane syrup , filtering and liquor we perform a characterization of turbidity of the fluid to the entry and exit of equipment , complemented by a flowchart. The analysis of this information allows us to determine the operating points of improvement and make the design of test samples in the laboratory, to select the appropriate flocculant
- Maintaining a high rate of milling and longer operating time between stops for cleaning equipment is achieved with the use of antifouling , which reduce fouling evaporators and heaters.
- To reduce the operating time in cans, we can apply surfactants that reduce the viscosity of the masses.
- The technical knowledge and experience with the use of organic and inorganic bleaches for the sugar refining process allows us to optimize consumption and increase the effectiveness of applied decolorantres in plant
- In the fermentation of must, for maximum efficiency in production of alcohol, it should be under the control for microbiological contamination and levels of foam
Chemical products Akraw®-15
|-15100||Bactericides and antibiotics|
|-15200||Defoamers and dispersants|
|-15300||Antifouling and dispersants for heaters, evaporators and distillation towers|
|-15500||Activated carbon and filter earth|
|-15600||Organic and oxidizing bleaches for liquor|
|-15700||Flocculants for juice, cane syrup, filtering and liquor|
|-15800||Viscosity reducers masses|
For microbiological control of mills, we have specialized laboratories to perform the analysis
The set of frosted beakers for simple mechanical action, to obtain a perfect homogenizing, is very usefull for the selection of flocculant polymers for juice.
Virtual control variables
With the objective to facilitate the follow up of the critical variables, AKRAW CHEMICAL developed the software Virtual Control Variables, (VCV-), to enable our clients to have direct access.
Service operations and equipment
The technical service engineers using the equipments of preparation, dosification, and control are focused to optimize the consumption and achieve the maximum effectiveness in the application of chemical products in plant.